About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Outfit Change! Model Shoot - Armani Lanae Pretty in Pink

Link to Previous Post:  Colorful Armani!

After a quick outfit change, we were back in business. 

But while the other photogs were deciding the next location in the park, Armani and took a few more photos before she changed her shoes because I loved the look of the sweet, feminine dress/headband paired with the skater Vans she had on. 







Then we moved to a different place and Armani put on shoes (I still prefer the Vans) and a ruffled over-skirt and off we went again.  The lighting was even trickier for me because the sun was almost directly overhead and there were so many shadows being cast.   It also made my very temperamental D3300 not want to focus.  Like, at all. 







But we persevered and had fun as well!



Behind the scenes with two of the three co-photogs (3rd was stylist/photog Jana) Pedro and Kirk with all the equipment I really need to learn about and then buy if I want to keep doing this model stuff.  haha



We used the reflector for shade and took turns holding it, but Pedro and Jana/Kirk were also using lighting/flash which I wasn't so I was still having some issues.  But Armani is just so gorgeous that I had to keep and share these photos.  I'll use them as inspiration to get better.


Next we ditched the shoes and added a fun, red umbrella which I loved.  Stay tuned!

xoxo

Nikon D3300