About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Model Shoot - Armani - River Walk West Sacramento, California

I did a lot of shoots last year and took a lot of photos and, as I think I've previously mentioned, I'm trying to get most of my shoots from 2018 up on the blog.  I'm also trying to kind of alternate travel/nature posts with model shoots.  I was so blessed to shoot such a diverse group of marvelous women throughout the year!

So it's time for another model shoot. This one features the amazingly beautiful and incredibly fun to work with, Armani Lanae.  This shoot was a "mini" shoot, meaning one model and 3-4 photographers, and took place along the beautiful River Walk in West Sacramento.  

I have to mention that I've been working on editing and really wanted to put my own "spin" on my art.  So, although I try not to Photoshop away "imperfections" there is Photoshop involved.  Also, due to the fact that I mainly shoot with ambient light, I do have to use Lightroom and/or Photoshop to bring out the model to my taste.  

Model:  Armani Lanae
Event Coordinator:  Tanecia Nez
Stylist:  Janna Davis














To be honest, I'm not super happy with these.  I don't feel like I did Armani justice and the editing leaves something to be desired (I did these quite a while ago).  I may even go back and start over on a few now that I know a little bit more.  

But experience is learning so I'm happy and hope you enjoyed.  This is the first in several clothing and location changes, so look forward to the rest please!

xoxo

Nikon D3300