About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Beautiful Armani Lanae - Pink and Blue at Sacramento River

Now available for your Gender Reveal Parties!  Just kidding...  haha  For the last installment, we have Armani in the silky pink dress and then a complete 160 into an electric blue dress by the water.  But first!  Get caught up with the easy links below!



I have to say I feel these are the best edited shots because I edited them more recently when I have better software and more editing knowledge.  But again, due to my inexperience and camera/lighting issues, I really didn't do Armani justice.  She's a great model and a lot of fun to work with.

And here she is, pretty in pink.  I wanted to make these look ethereal as Armani posed so soft and beautiful.






Even an ethereal princess on a pedestal can be tough too!  lol



I love black and white photos that are tinged in color.  



After the clothing change, we took a few shots at the flowers before walking to the end of the park near the bridge.  



I - yes I will take credit for this - found an awesome tree right on the bank that was a tiny bit difficult to get to.  But we all made the trek down the semi-steep bank and were rewarded with a completely different feel to these last photos. 






This next one is intentionally blurry (I'm not going to lie, it was already slightly blurry but then I made it blurrier).  I've seen some photos that are completely blurry and the effect is really kind of cool.  I don't know if this one completely works, but I do like it still.  I need to study on this more. 




These last ones are some of my favorites.  I'm sure you can see why.  




Armani is such a joy to work with and I would definitely recommend her to any photographers or event coordinators.  

Again the credits for this shoot:

Model:  Armani Lanae
EC:  Tanecia Nez
Stylist:  Janna Davis   
Co-Photographers:  Pedro Marenco and Kirk Davis

xoxo

Nikon D3300