About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Flashing Back Again - Trojan Family Weekend Part IV - 10/2013

Okay, so I'm trying to clean out my computer and figure out what I've posted and what I haven't.  Wow.  I have a lot of old stuff.  

I'm flashing back to 2013 and my daughter's first semester at University of Southern California.
  
We had an AMAZING time at the Trojan Family Weekend.  



To prove how long ago I took (and edited!) these photos, here is a picture of the new Wallis Annenberg Hall at the time:

And what it looks like now after its grand opening:
Photo courtesy of www.bernards.com
That gorgeous new building opened in 2014 and my lovely daughter has been taking classes there for the last two semesters. 

A few more shots of the beautiful USC campus. #FightOn

USC Gold rose
 A Fountain in Blue
 The entrance to USC's Loker Stadium Track and Field facility, called Louis Zamperini Plaza.

So, Day Three!  This day was ah.may.zing.   
USC had a tailgate before the game against Utah. This was our area. 




And they had cotton candy!  I love cotton candy.  
Nothing like pure sugar, no matter how old you are. 

"Clever" slogans by some of the students.

After our delicious meal, we walked over en masse to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

The matchup on the scoreboard:

Cool shot of the Good Year blimp above the Coliseum.

The song girls wait to welcome the team to the field.  #FightOn

Yay team!

Opening kickoff!

The "families" had a group of seats above the band and across from the students.  


Cody Kessler takes the snap.

The Olympic cauldron with L.A. in the background. 

Action shots! Kessler passes under pressure:
 I like this shot with the logo. 
The song girls and Traveler!  So pretty.  
Traveler and the Spirit Leaders with the students in the background.
This is the Utah Utes cheer squad, but I thought it was a cool picture.

USC Marching Band


The students got into it, showing their love for SoCal.


USC won and it was an awesome game and day.  I'm so proud and happy that my daughter is a Trojan.

Fight On!


xoxo