About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Life Post - Photos from Everyday Life 2014

These first two are actually from 2013.  My beautiful daughter shortly before she moved to L.A. to attend USC.


And the garland she made for me decorating our fireplace.


Of course every home life post has to have my fur babies!





I bought a used lens so I was testing it on my bookshelf.  This is the "fantasy" section.

An attempt to be artsy inspired by the red umbrellas at this building.

I do like this building...


Those claws though!

As a former military brat, I love aircraft of all kinds.  I get excited whenever I see an increasingly rare Jolly Green Giant fly over.

Driving down the River Road (Hwy 160) one day, the sun was setting over a field and there were bushes of wild "sunflowers" dotting the shoulder.  I felt like I found the treasure at the end of the rainbow.



This squirrel would sit in the pine tree just off the balcony and stare at my cats.  I think he was trying to decide if Chavy was a squirrel or something else. 

Blue hour...

More yellow treasure. 

xoxo