About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Supermoon = Superfun! 2013

Yay!  I figured out how to use my camera a little! In spite of a little scare where most of my pictures (including the best ones I must say) were shot in the wrong file format and therefore unable to be saved, I had so much fun trying to shoot the supermoon last weekend. 



 I like that you can just see the wispy cloud in this one.  Of course, you have to sacrifice some of the detail in the moon to see the clouds.  Or at least I do. lol



 This cat comes by to visit my cats, which are strictly indoor cats.  He comes to the balcony and plays with them through the door. He's a bit of a maniac.

Imagine my surprise to look up and see him hanging over the roof staring at me!  And then he was running along the roof, following me as I walked around.  I was sure he was going to pounce!







All shots with my Nikon D3000 200mm zoom lens on a Targus tripod.
No filters or retouching/'shopping (mainly because I don't know how)

xoxo