About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Monday, June 3, 2013

Adrienne was accepted to USC today!!!  

YAY!  

I cannot begin to say how excited and PROUD I am.  She's amazing.  She's been working full time and going to school almost full time for the last few years and pretty much paying her way.

Today she was rewarded for her hard work and dedication.  Not only by being accepted but she was named a Transfer Merit Scholar which is accompanied by a partial scholarship paying a quarter of her tuition.  That's $11,000 per year folks. And she may possibly qualify for more and/or other financial aid.

SO PROUD!  

It's going to be tough but we will find a way to make this happen!  
I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father for his guidance and comfort and blessing.

xoxo