About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Last Home Game - Part 2 - Moar Pics!

Holy hell, the Sharks just beat the Vancouver Canucks 5-2 in game 3.  AMAZEBALLS!!  I am soooooo excited because I am going to game 4!  That's right.  Adrienne's wonderful friend Kyle gave her two tickets for the game for her birthday.  And then he couldn't go.  So Mama benefits!  Happy mother's day to me. :-)

This is Adrienne....
And this is me...


We had great seats...I splurged and bought these months ago from a season ticket holder who let me make 2 payments.  They weren't THAT expensive, but of course when he offered, they weren't in the budget.

Funnily enough, the tickets that Kyle gave Adie are basically the same thing.  Upper deck, ROW 1...except in section 218 instead of 213.  So excited!!  But back to the photos for THIS game...
Pretty
 Bur as a mystery cowboy messing with Niemi's interview.  Luv it. 



Opening faceoff!   
 Burnsie playing bad ass defense.  He's so amazing...
 Pavs is getting thrown out of the faceoff circle.
 Pavs does not agree with this decision.
This is a picture of Joe T on the bench with no lid.  It's not a great picture, but you know I can't pass it up.
Burish agitatin...
GOAL!!

 Strategizing
 Defense Boyler!
Another goal for the good guys!

 And yet another goal!  This time the Dallas bench has to watch the celly close up.
Sharks Win!!

The 3 Stars of the night were:

*** = Dan Boyle
** =Pavs

*= Logan Couture (as has so often been the case lately!)

Final score: Sharks 3 Stars 2  BooYa!  

Since it was Fan Appreciation night, there are more photos coming of the after game presentations, etc.  Stay tuned and LET''S GO SHARKS!

xoxo