About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Testing My Newly Learned (And Still Working On It) Composite Photo Skills


This is a composite of a grave marker that touched me.  I love the inscription which says:


My wife how fondly shall thy memory

be enshrined within the chambers of my heart
(illegible) worth was only known to me
and I can feel how sad it is to part.


Sacramento Historic City Cemetery


Composite of three photos.  


  • White Iris from the City Cemetery for the background, changed into Water Paper and then darkened and blurred. 
  • Full photo of the headstone.
  • Photo of just the inscription which was then sharpened and made slightly transparent.


Nikon D3000 with telephoto lens edited in Photoshop Elements 11

Photo by:  Jeanette 
Taken in March 2015

xoxo