About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Melanie Moment

I'm sitting here talking to my beloved friend Melanie.  

She never remembers our conversations.  We're trying a little experiment and she asked me to document this conversation and ask her in a month or so if she remembers.

Literally, she just asked me if I saw the Justin Bieber roast. 

People! 

I was watching it when she called me.  I TOLD her to put it on because she loves Kevin Hart.  
We had to go over what the comedy channel is.  lol

Just now?  A week or so later...
She asked me if I had seen the roast.

Haha!!  She never listens. 

Or does she?  We'll never know.