About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Sunday, November 3, 2013

One Direction - Story of my Life - Opinion

I really, really love this song.  Like so much.  And I confess that although I am as old as dirt, I cried at the video.  


I think in part because my only daughter is away at school and we're struggling so much to make  this work.  I can't explain how much I want for her and love her and how much I know she loves me.


And I just have to say.  These boys are crazy talented.  They are so easy to hate.  Especially hipsters who think "Oh, it's just pop" and "It's for children".  I got news for you. That's just bullshit.  These kids make fantastic music and are really talented.  

And they are just good kids with great personalities.  Their families must be so very proud.  Like I am of my daughter. And it's an amazing feeling. 

Thank you One Direction.

xoxo