About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hockey! Sharks Season Opener - 10/3/13

I've got 54 photos to post here so I'm going to keep the chatter to a minimum...(but I must say I was experimenting with colors in a lot of these pictures.  Subjects are not always as orange as they appear.  Although some are (I'm looking at you Doug).)  

Cliff's Notes:

Canucks (BOOO) at Sharks (YAAAY HAPPY)

No Adrienne (SAAAAADDDD)

Street Fair:



Don't know why but the faces behind Sluggo just make me smile.  lol  Nice sweater Ray.
Hedi wants in guys...uh, guys?  
@Sharkvoice is the boss...
But Hedican is not intimidated...
Randy is staring at me...  Should I be afraid?
I AM AFRAID!  Those eyes...
Better focus on someone a bit less intimidating...
For the record, Ratto is about a foot shorter than I am.

There were other street fair things.
 And Sharkie!
I was laughing so hard because he's holding the back of my head and it felt incredibly weird.
There were some bmx riders and a dude on a stage too but... TOO MUCH CHATTER!
Love how they are all looking askance at Kozimor.  Especially Ruzzie.  I wouldn't want Ruzzie to look at me that way.
That's better. )))  Everybody's happy.

So at this point, I headed inside.  More Cliff's Notes:

New Entrance; Mystery Pucks; gorgeous WAGs. 




 This WAG was not impressed.
Time for warmups...

















 My mystery puck was signed by this guy.  
 Yumbo




To the seats!
TK!

 Dem legs! Dat bootie!

 Opening night intros.



 Awww, Sedin feels left out. 
 And the puck drops on the 2013/2014 season!  Lets Go Sharks!

Cliff's Notes:

Sharks Win!!  4-1  Welcome to the Pacific Division Canucks.

xoxo