About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Sunday, December 16, 2018

"Mini" Shoot with Amazing Model, Sandy Yang in Traditional Hmong Clothing - Bridges & Creek

Time for another model post!  

I'm trying to get all my 2018 shoots and adventures posted before the end of the year (not sure I'm going to make it though) and I am happy to share these shots of beautiful Sandy Yang in traditional Hmong attire in Folsom, California.  

Sandy is a very talented model as well as a member of Blazer's Generation, a K-pop dance cover group.  I love learning about different cultures so this was a special shoot for me and I hope I did it justice.  






























xoxo

Nikon D3300