About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

It's Amazing What You Can Find in a Ghost Town! - Interiors of Bodie, California

Welcome back.  :-)

Quick! Get caught up!



Ready?  Let's go then. We'll start with the Fancy House, which is in the 'burbs and quite a distance from town.




The outhouse for the Fancy House.


This is the garbage pile for the Fancy House.  I saw several of these near houses on the outskirts. This is what happens when you litter folks!

Bodie Jail


The attached shed to tie up and feed your horse.  I guess while you're bringing in or visiting your prisoner.

Inside

Random Shed Near the Jail



Blacksmith Shop


Inside the Chinese Laundry


Barber Shop


Saloon and reflection of the town


Fire House



Bodie Hotel



Self Portrait with room and children's toys

Bodie Hotel




Schoolhouse





Methodist Church





Tourist Offerings for Luck


Random House In Town



Well, that's all for this visit!  I hope you enjoyed this virtual visit as much as I enjoyed the in-person one.  I'm looking forward to going back to try some night photography at the next Bodie Ghost Walks and Star Stories event.

Until next time! 

xoxo

Nikon D3000