About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Randomosity - Photo Challenges Met and Answered

Hello there!

Recently I have been part of two photo challenges and I figured I would go ahead and post my "creative" photos here on the blog for posterity.  And because being random is always fun!

1st Challenge:  Take photos of/with your cameras

I wanted to include Sacramento in my photos so I took these Downtown.  The first is on top of the Hilton parking garage facing towards the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament.

These next two were taken at the very fun courtyard at the Federal Courthouse on I Street. 

  


2nd Challenge:  Showcase "10"

Sacramento River Delta


One of my favorites:  Ditto and Beau at the dog park.  Two amazing and beautiful rescue dogs!

I had a ton of fun buying cheap, little props and shooting both closeup and macro (with extension tubes)!



The two dice equal ten ↑↓ AND, in the photo below, the reflection makes a smiley face!



Every time I see this photo I obsessively have to read the words because I am deathly afraid that I misspelled one!  If I did, please don't tell me...it will break what's left of my tiny, cold heart. 




There are ten of the larger beads in the next photo as well as the word Ten!


That's all the randomosity for today!  Thanks for playing along!!

xoxo

Nikon D3300