About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Supercar Sunday - 2 Fast but Not So Furious

Where did we leave off?


Oh, that's right...At Supercar Sunday at the Westfield Promenade Mall in Woodland Hills.  If you're ever in the LA area on a Sunday and you like to look at cars, this is your place. Every Sunday local supercar owners bring their amazing rides to the parking lot to see and be seen.  

On this particular Sunday, there were a lot of Ferraris with other cars, both vintage and current, thrown in.  And of course, the McLarens come out to play.  




Every since I was a little chica, I've dreamed of having a Corvette.  I'll take these two please!


At the show, I could indulge my fantasies with all kinds and colors.  If you missed the previous post with the Fast and the Furious 1963 Corvette, you can find it HERE.

Let's get on with the cars!



Talk about vintage!  This is a 1926 Bugatti

This was one of the few Lamborghinis that I saw on that particular day. 

I love this silver Camaro!  Another dream growing up and I still want one. 



And last, but not least, as I was leaving actually, I saw a sight that made me turn my ass around. The Captain America Mobile.   Two vehicles were pulling into the parking lot that were eye-catching, mostly because of their wraps.  And of course because they're SuperCars!  

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.  





Breathtaking.

Next time I'm in LA, I'll be there at the show, drooling and dreaming.  Hope to see you there!

xoxo