About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Sunday, October 11, 2015

California Capital Airshow-On the Tarmac! 2015 Part III

More planes!

F-15



Canadian Snowbirds! Up up and away!







Rolling, rolling, rolling...

And making a heart.




I love bi-planes.  I'm still fascinated every time I see one dusting crops (which, sadly, isn't often in this drought).




Meanwhile, on the tarmac, there were tons of aircraft to tour and people/things to see.

I love seeing these huge planes.  They look so graceful in the sky, but on the ground they are such behemoths that you wonder how in the world they can fly!

Nose cone!  The next several pictures are of the F15 Screaming Eagle.  Love.





So cool seeing all the kids and families excited over these beautiful aircraft.



So much love for the Cal Fire pilots and firemen of all types.





Between the wings of a biplane.


Camo





xoxo