About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Model Cowgirl - Tricia @ Multi-Artist Retreat Shoot

Last year I had the privilege of attending a shoot at one of the most awesome locations I've seen yet.  It was a private artist-owned residence and property that used to be an organic farm.  There were SO many spots to shoot on this property as the owners had spent so much time and resources making every inch a work of art.  

Today we'll focus on the beautiful Tricia, who in this first set of shots was rocking a cowgirl vibe.  





This is one of my favorites from this shoot.  



Another absolute favorite. 










xoxo

Nikon D