About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Homage to Hockey! Last Game of Last Season San Jose Sharks vs. Colorado Avalanche 4/11/14


As I sit here getting ready for the Sharks to whup some LA Kings butt at Levi Stadium for the Stadium Series game...and wishing I could have gone to the game...I thought I would post a blog that I MEANT to do last season during the playoffs.  

But.

The. Exit.

Happened.

So I didn't feel like doing shit all involving hockey.  And this is the last game I've been to since I haven't had the money or inclination really to attend a game this year. 

Without further bitching, have some fucking photos.  #FuckingRights



Hey!  Here's some bitter nostalgia for you Sharks fans!  Drew Remenda and his Bald Head.  Now working for the Oilers.
 Love or hate the guy, he was ours.  *tear 
This dude should be the Sharks next captain. #CaptainAmerica 
 Why do his lips look blue in that picture?  IDK...weird.

Drew releasing the Bracken


I still love and miss this guy.  #Ginner 





Pardon me while I perve for a minute...

 Talbo!


Well, this is strange...what is Wingels doing with his mouth?  Is that a smile?? 
Dat tongue and dat hair doe...perving again...excuse me. 


Oh Daddy.  Miss you.


 Scrum!
Havlat Hattrick!  Yes, this is the actual 3rd goal.  I had a premonition. 



Checking out the replay
Another scrum!  Shep be trollololing   
Ahhh, Boyler!  Miss you too baby.  But it was time.
And Sharks Win!!  5-1  Brodie interviews Marty.  Love you Marty.  Sorry it sucked to be in San Jose...from almost everyone's perspective. 

Thank you for joining me on this only semi-bitter nostalgic journey.  

Join me next post for the Fan Appreciation festivities! 

xoxo