About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 4 of the Quick Road Trip of Epic-Nous 3/25/11

Our last day in L.A.  So very sad!  Our little mini vacay was a little too mini!  But we wanted to cram a lot into our last day so we got up bright and early to organize, grab a smoothie, and head over to Kings pracky.

Needless to say, practice was an extremely light-hearted and fun affair since the Kings had beat the Sharks the previous night.
Here is Handzus' gloriously curly hair. He doesn't have it this year...in more ways than one...



Wonder what Doughty was thinking about...
Looks like a pretty serious conversation.  Maybe Penner is asking Kopitar about pancakes.
I really, really like Matt Greene.  He's so funny.  And cute in a not conventional way.  So prepare yourself for a lot of pictures.  lol
This one's blurry, but he's laughing so it was too cute to exclude. 

I think Willie Mitchell is kinda cute.  He's an asshole though. haha  
Wish he was a Shark sometimes. 

What was that?  You want a couple more of Matt? Okay. :-)



 Pensive Penner.  He's thinking about my dear friend Tutu.  :-)
 Alec Martinez is a cutie. And he had a fantastic game against the Sharks the previous night.  Bastard. 



After pracky, we headed back to the hotel to check out.  Then we wanted to drive to University of Southern California.  Adie is hoping to get into their communications program since it is #1 in California.  Ironically enough, San Jose State has the 2nd best program.  Either way, I think she'll be happy. ;-)

USC has a beautiful campus.  But it is situated in one of the worst parts of L.A.  Wierd.





Of course we wanted to finish our trip at Disneyland.  So we headed back to Anaheim for one more go.  Again, we mainly stayed in the original park and didn't make it over to California Adventure.  I kinda regret not riding that water ride, especially since Splash Mountain was closed for renovations during our visit.  Next time, right?

One thing I really, really regret about having my daughter grown...ToonTown is not quite the same as when she was little.  ::sigh:: We still had fun though.  And I made her pose with me for this picture by the ToonTown fountain for old times sake (when she luuuuuvvvved having her picture taken!).  AND I made her agree that I could put it in my blog.  That was my birthday present.  haha

 We saw our feathered friend again...this time in the tree over the pond he calls home. 
 Nothing beats Disney-style mint juleps in New Orleans Square! Bring on the jazz band...
 We saw this little duck resting peacefully in the Big Thunder Mountain railway pond. haha

 Good bye Disneyland and LaLa land!  Thanks for a wonderful and epic roadie!


xoxo