About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

La Vie En Rose! - Pretty Models In Pretty Flowers

Recently I joined a group of photographers on a "practice" shoot featuring floral clothing.  There were about 9 photographers of varying levels of experience, and for me it was my first time shooting models.  

Well, except for June when I was fortunate enough to commandeer the lovely Aubrey at the Preston Castle Photographer's Day. See ---> THIS POST and THIS POST.

This is something I want to do more of because it's fun and a learning experience for me.  For instance directing models is HARD!!  Luckily for me, I was able to follow the wonderful Isi around and learn from her.  She is an amazing lifestyle-photographer and so very nice.  

Without further ado, les photos!


































  
Not bad for my first portrait-type setting!  Looking forward to doing more.  If anyone out there wants cheap but great photos, let me know!!  haha

Credits:

Models:  Sabrina, Lilly, Melissa, Michelle, TBD
Location: William Land Park, Sacramento, CA
Shoot Organized By: Bridget Osorio
Photographer: Jeanette G. Halford 

xoxo

Nikon D3300