About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Feathers and Flowers - May 2015

Some photos taken in May of this year before and during my trip to Los Angeles. The various finches were at the start of (downtown Sacramento) and during the drive down (Rest Area on I-5) to L.A. The hibiscus photos were taken on a foggy morning in Monterey Park, CA.

Saw this beautiful little finch scrounging for food in a park.  At first, I edited the cigarette and trash out.  Then I thought a little dose of reality doesn't hurt.
Yellow hibiscus regular lens

Yellow hibiscus macro extension

macro

macro

macro

 Slight sin city affect

macro

regular
Regular lens

Extreme center focus
macro
macro
Regular low contrast
macro






xoxo