About Me

My photo
Proud single mom of one beautiful daughter who shares my love of sports and music. She doesn't share my love of the outdoors which I find weird. I love photography and wish I had a better camera!! Maybe someday...

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

2017 Track the Bloom - Carrizo Plains Edition

Welcome back!  

This post is going to focus on some of my best photos and detailed closeups of the 2017 Superbloom in Carrizo Plains National Monument.  To catch up on my full post from Carrizo (as well as links to all my adventures this Spring as I #TracktheBloom), click on this sentence!

If you want to read a good article and see some amazing gifs from space regarding the 2017 California Superbloom, click here to visit the Washington Post

And we'll jump right in to my photos.  

Central California Sunrise






Pronghorn Antelope





Horned Lark




Painted Hills


Driving Up Caliente Ridge Road







View of the Carrizo Plain from Caliente Mountain








xoxo

Nikon D3300